Facts at a glance
- 2009: foundation as a research project
- Commercialisation in 2014
- Headquarters in Graz, Austria
- 40,000+ sensors sold globally, fulfillment of legal regulations in over 50 countries
- Present in 25+ countries
- Advises and supports customers on site with highly competent sales partners
- Numerous awards and grants for the development of innovative and sustainable solutions for agriculture, e.g. highly coveted funding under the Horizon2020 SME Instruments, the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme
Here you’ll find some recent articles published by international journals.
Far Eastern Agriculture – September 2018 – DLG announced the winners of the EuroTier innovation award
All About Feed – September 2018 – Many feed innovations at EuroTier 2018
Midiacult – August 2017 – Fazenda Roomy lança SmaXtec, Telemetria Bovina, em Goiânia
Farmer’s Weekly – April 2017 – Bolus resolves water intake issues on dairy farm
Stackyard – Januar 2017 – Dairy Cow Management made simple with one bolus
Farmers Guardian – Dairy Technology, December 2016
Bloomberg – November 2016 – These cows will text you when they’re in heat
Internet of Business – November 2016 – IoT cows across the world are texting farmers their health updates
- Eurotier Silver Medal 2018
- HofGenie Award 2018
- Primus 2018
- AgraMe Award
- Eurotier Silver Medal 2010
- Inel D‘Or
… and numerous further nominations for our innovative solutions.
Please contact us here for all media requests.
Logos & pictures
We are happy to provide you with suitable images for your article on request.